garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp
- You need 20 oz of shrimp I cheated and used cooked deveined peeled tail off.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow squash chopped small.
- Prepare 1 large of handful of fresh baby spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic I like garlic;-).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 5 oz of grated.parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 oz of alfredo sauce I had bout half a jar in fridge.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta cooked al dente and drained.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
garden fresh penne pasta with shrimp Instructions
- melt butter add olive oil in a large pan on med high heat this makes a lot of food
- add garlic and onion to hot butter/oil and saute till soft then toss in the rest of the vegetables and cover give it a stir so it doesn't burn
- add salt and pepper and herbs then stir some more
- add shrimp and alfredo sauce and pasta to the party guess what??? stir
- when its all combined nicely toss in the cheese and yep. stir more then turn the stove off cover let it think about things for about 5 minutes
- uncover. stir once more and enjoy