Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce
- You need 200 gm of penne pasta.
- It’s 200 gm of prawn.
- You need 50 gm of fresh basil.
- Prepare 50 gm of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Peppercorn.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 50 gm of fresh cream.
Smoked penne and shrimp in pesto sauce Instructions
- Boil penne with a little salt.
- Marinade prawn with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce. Then fry and keep aside.
- Blend basil, fresh cream, garlic clove, black peppercorn and parmesan cheese to a smooth green paste. Your pesto sauce is ready.
- Heat oil. Add whole black peppercorn. When it starts spluttering, add the pesto. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add fried prawns. Continue cooking for another couple of minutes.
- Add the pasta. Mix well. Add crushed black pepper and chilli flakes from the top. Serve hot!