Ground chicken sotanghon soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Ground chicken sotanghon soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground chicken sotanghon soup
- You need 3 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 pieces of scallion.
- You need 2 servings of sotanghon or cellophane noodles.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
Ground chicken sotanghon soup Step By Step
- Saute garlic and scallion in vegetable oil.
- Add the ground chicken, cook until it turns to brown color.
- Put in oyster sauce
- Then soy sauce and pepper
- Add 3 cups of water
- And lastly put the sotanghon noodles in and let cook for 3 minutes. Serve. Good for 2-3 persons