Juicy Shrimps in tomato lime sauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Juicy Shrimps in tomato lime sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Juicy Shrimps in tomato lime sauce
- You need 10 medium of Shrimps.
- You need 6 medium of Tomatos.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Lemon pepper seosoning.
- It’s 2 small of lemons.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 slice of half Red Onion.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
Juicy Shrimps in tomato lime sauce Step By Step
- Melt butter in the hot stove.
- Add pepper & salt to the shrimps. Let it cook.
- Once the shrimps are cooked, add the sliced tomatos, onion & lemon pepper seasoning.
- When the tomato is fully cooked and soft, add the garlic powder seasoning then cut limes in half and pour the juice into the shrimps.
- Let it cook for 5 more minutes, so the shrimps can fully get the flavor. And serve it hot with white rice & enjoy:)