Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of dry sm shell pasta.
- You need 1 can of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 lb of tiny frozen shrimp thawed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely sliced chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of miracle whip(will use later).
Tinklee's Shrimp Pasta Salad Instructions
- boil pasta shells according to package, rinse with cold water, and drain, then place in bowl
- slice black olives and put in bowl with pasta
- rinse off the tiny shrimp and place in bowl
- add finely sliced chives to bowl and mix everything together
- and the first cup of miracle whip mixing real good
- place the 1/2 cup of miracle whip on top of salad(do not mix in), place in refrigerator, let salad get cold at least 60mins before serving, right before serving stir in the remaining miracle whip,(the pasta will absorb some of the miracle whip while it is sitting, which will leave for a dry tasting salad, by stirring in this last amount right before serving it makes it nice and creamy, not dry