Ceviche Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Ceviche Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ceviche Shrimp
- You need 1 lb of peeled small shrimp.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely minced onion.
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced parsley (cilantro).
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of Crackers (saltine).
Ceviche Shrimp Step By Step
- Toss shrimp, 1 tsp kosher salt, and baking soda to coat. Refrigerate for 15 min.
- In medium bowl, mix 1 tbsp lime juice, mayo, oil, ketchup, and onion. Add hot sauce, parsley / cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put shrimp in medium pot and cover with 3 cups cold water. Add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp lime juice. Put on medium heat until water is barely steaming, and 170. Maintain temp. Cook until pink and firm to the touch (~7 min). Drain, rinse under cold water, spin dry.
- Toss shrimp with sauce and serve immediately.