Grilled Summer Shrimps with Orzo – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled Summer Shrimps with Orzo using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Shrimps with Orzo
- Prepare 2 lbs of white shrimps.
- You need 1 lb of box orzo pasta.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Thai Sweet Chile sauce.
Grilled Summer Shrimps with Orzo Step By Step
- Get grill ready
- Take heads off peel and devein shrimps
- Place shrimps on metal skewers
- Brush shrimp with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place on grill no more than 1 1/2 to 2 minutes each side
- Take off grill and brush with Tai sweet chile sauce cover and set aside
- Boil enough water for the Orzo and cook for 9-10 minutes then drain and add back into the pot with as much butter or Olive oil as you like (your choice)
- When the butter has melted give the Orzo a quick stir and spoon some on a plate then slide the shrimp off the skewer on top of the orzo
- And there you have it a quick delicious healthy summer meal !! Enjoy!! 😋