Honey-garlic Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Honey-garlic Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey-garlic Shrimp
- It’s 2 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
Honey-garlic Shrimp Step By Step
- Place shrimp in a bag with honey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and salt. Massage bag and then let marinate overnight.
- Pour shrimp and sauce in a frying pan on Med heat and let simmer til shrimp is completely cooked.
- Cook rice according to instructions and place on serving dish.
- When shrimp is fully cooked, place over rice and serve with salad or cooked veggies. Enjoy!
- They are more desirable than gold, even the finest gold. They are sweeter than honey, even honey dripping from the comb. Psalms 19:10 NLT