Baked Coconut Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Baked Coconut Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Coconut Shrimp
- You need 1 LB of Large Shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 Cups of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Whites.
- You need of Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper or Foil.
- It’s 2 of Small Mix Bowls.
- It’s 1 of Dipping Sauce Bowl.
- Prepare of Toothpicks for serving.
- Prepare 1 (1 Gallon) of Ziplock Bag.
- You need of Sauce: 1 Cup Orange Marmalade, 2 TBS Horseradish, 2 TBS Dijon Mustard.
Baked Coconut Shrimp Step By Step
- Ahhhh looks like i forgot to click save, ill update this tomorrow. sorry
- Rinse and Pat dry Shrimp
- In Ziplock bag mix Cornstarch, Salt, and Cayenne.
- Place coconut in one mix bowl and 3 egg whites in the other
- Cover Shrimp in cornstarch mixture, knock off excess
- Dip in Egg Egg Whites, let excess off.
- Roll Shrimp in Coconut, pat well then transfer to baking sheet
- Bake shrimp, 10 min, turn over, then bake 5 min more.
- Dipping Sauce: Mix Marmalade, horseradish, mustard.