Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked jasmine rice.
- You need 8 of prawns.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water or stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onion,chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crispy garlic.
Thai Rice soup with Prawns / Khao Tom Koong Instructions
- Today i use rice cooker,but normally can do on stove top in same direction ,add water or stock you have ,half close lid ,let it cook until rice more soft ,water dissolve
- Open lid,seasoning
- Add prawns ,dont stir,let it cook about 2 – 3 mins ,add chopped spring onion ,crispy garlic on top ..you can add more prawns for second bowl too.
- Enjoy as late night supper or as breakfast like Thai ways 🙂