Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious
- It’s 2 large of Lobster tails.
- You need 1 lb of Large Shrimps.
- You need 2 cup of White rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- It’s 1 of of each red, green, yellow bell peppers.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onions.
- It’s 1 packages of Fried Rice Season.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
Lobster and Shrimp fried Rice #itsdishlycious Instructions
- I make my rice a day before to prevent mushy rice
- Clean lobster and Shrimps really good front and back. take lobster and cut in bite size pieces season lightly set aside…
- With Pre Cooked Rice Cook With Fried Rice Pack (Directions On Back )
- While cooking optional (I think it's more flavorful) fry shrimp in lobster in seasoned flour set aside on paper towels to drain oil…
- When rice is done mix seafood with rice add additional green onions on top