Autumn soup with Butternut Squash – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Autumn soup with Butternut Squash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn soup with Butternut Squash
- It’s 1 of Butternut squash small -.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato -.
- You need 1 of Carrot -.
- You need 1 of Onion -.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic -.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper large -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper and.
Autumn soup with Butternut Squash Instructions
- 1\. Peel, de-seed and dice the butternut squash, dice the carrots, halve the tomatoes and onions.
- 2\. Toss all the cleaned vegetables into a pressure pan along with the garlic cloves and pressure cook for 1 whistle. Remove from heat and cool.
- 3\. Meanwhile roast the red pepper, place it in a pan and cover it with cling foil and let it stay for 15 min. Remove its skin and seeds and chop them into small pieces
- 4\. Open the pressure cooker, remove the skin of the tomatoes (they come of easily) and with a slotted spoon remove all the vegetables and place them in a pot along with the chopped red pepper. Use a hand blender to get a velvety texture, add a splash of vegetable stock(used for pressure cooking). Add the cinnamon powder and salt and pepper and cook over medium heat. Remove before the soup comes to a boil.
- 5\. Serve hot with some toasted bread.