Ship to Shore Soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Ship to Shore Soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ship to Shore Soup
- Prepare 2/3 cup of twice ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated onikn.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 6 cup of of fish broth or chicken broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced lobster meat.
- It’s 1 cup of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked long grain rice.
Ship to Shore Soup Step By Step
- in a mixing bowl combine the meat, onion, seasoning, egg, and cream
- press through a fine sieve and roll into small balls
- bring 1/3 of the broth to a boil
- drop the balls in the broth, reduce heat and summer for 10 minutes
- removed the meatballs
- heat the butter in a Dutch oven or large kettle
- saute the seafood and mushrooms together
- add the remaining broth, chicken and rice, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes