Tilapia Creole – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Tilapia Creole using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tilapia Creole
- Prepare 1 lbs of tilapia.
- It’s 1 lbs of crawfish tail meat.
- It’s 1 lbs of shrimp.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers trio of colors.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tony's seasoning.
- It’s 1 package of Louisiana blue label seasoned fish fry.
- It’s of Veg oil.
- Prepare 2 bags of quick rice.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of shrimp.
- It’s 3 tbs of tomato paste.
Tilapia Creole Instructions
- Wash trinity deseed peppers chop all veggies
- Add butter to cast iron skillet melt add Tony's stir we'll
- Add trinity saute until onion is soft
- After veggies are close to done add tomato paste stir very well
- Stir in shrimp soup add 1 can of water
- Stir we'll simmer on medium heat for 8or10 minutes
- Stir in crawfish reduce heat
- Add shrimp stir cover and place on low warm setting
- Add oil to large non stick skillet heat to 350
- Wash tilapia bread with fish fry
- Boil rice
- Fry fish until golden brown
- Serve on a bed of rice topped with eetouffe