Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC#
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need of Shrimps(half Cup).
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Green pepper(1 big size).
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Titus fish.
- You need of Scent leaves(basil leaves).
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s of Fresh pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare cubes of Knorr.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Thyme.
Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# Instructions
- Wash the rice with salt and cold water, put in a pot and set on fire, Make sure the water level is well above the rice. Cook till desired softness then drain in a sieve and pour it back into the pot and set aside.
- Cut the fish into desired sizes, wash and put them in a pot. Spiece it with onions, garlic,curry, thyme, knorr cube and little salt, then set on fire. Allow to steam for about 10 mins, then bring it down.(This is done to get stock for the stew) Fry the fish and set aside. Note: you can choose to fry or not but in this recipe I fried the fish.
- Blend your tomatoes and pepper with garlic, ginger and onions and set aside. Put an empty pot on the fire, pour the oil used for frying the fish into the pot, pour some sliced onions into the oil and saute for about 1min then add the blended tomatoes, stir and allow to cook until it starts drying, then add little cinnamon and cook for another 2-3mins. Add the fish stock and allow to cook a while, adjust the taste and add the fried fish and scent leaves. Cook a little and put it off.
- Wash the shrimps and Spiece it up with garlic, ginger, curry and little knorr cube. Allow to marinate for about 20 mins. Wash the carrots, green pepper, spring onions and onions, then dice them up into desire shapes and sizes. Put a fry pan on fire, add a little oil then pour the shrimps and allow to fry a bit while you stir it for about 3mins then add your onions and carrots and stir fry for about a minute, then add the remaining vegs, stir and adjust the taste then put it off.
- Serve as desired.