Green, white rice and Tiger prawns sauce – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Green, white rice and Tiger prawns sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green, white rice and Tiger prawns sauce
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Pumpkin leaf juice.
- It’s of Tiger prawns.
- It’s of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Tomatoes sliced.
- It’s of Onions sliced.
- You need of Fresh bonnet peppers sliced.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- It’s of Bonga fish pieced.
- You need of Magarine.
Green, white rice and Tiger prawns sauce Instructions
- Cook the rice in separate pots, use the green pumpkin leaf juice to cook one part.
- Wash the ingredients and slice the tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- Please fry pan on heat, melt the magarine and sauté the sliced onions.
- Add one seasoning cubes, curry and thyme to the onions, allow the onions to caramelise a bit on low heat. The taste of caramelise onion is something else. Yummy
- Add the peppers and sliced tomatoes after some minutes.
- Add the wash prawns and pieced bonga fish.
- Add another seasoning cube if needed. Taste for salt.
- Allow the sauce to dry up a little.
- Drop from heat and serve.