Shrimp & fish coconut curry – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp & fish coconut curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp & fish coconut curry
- You need 4 of big size shrimps.
- It’s 2 of fish filet (the fish of your choice).
- It’s 1 of big tomato.
- It’s 1 of big onion.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 spoon of canned tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need of Red chili powder (optional).
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of White rice.
Shrimp & fish coconut curry Instructions
- Cook the rice and put it aside,
- Season the fish filet with salt & pepper and fry it till golden and crunchy,
- Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and green onions (you can just chop it as you want),
- In another pot, fry the onions until translucent then add the garlic,
- Fry the shrimps with the onions and garlic then season with salt and pepper,
- Once the shrimps are orange, add the chopped tomatoes, 1 spoon of canned tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of curry powder and if you want to spice it up, a bit of red chili powder,
- Add water and cook at medium heat until the tomatoes are soft,
- Once the tomatoes are soft, add the coconut milk, rectify the seasoning with a bit of salt and pepper if necessary and add the green onions. Add water if you consider that the sauce is too thick. Finally, add the fried fish at the end to not have it smashed (I made the mistake of adding it early! 😀 :D)
- Serve with white rice, and enjoy!