Prawn Doria – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn Doria using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn Doria
- Prepare 4 of rice bowlfuls of Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot *grated.
- Prepare 8 of or more Cooked Prawns *Of course you can use fresh prawns!.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tasty Cheese (Cheddar Cheese) *grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- Prepare of Note: I added some left-over cooked broccoli as well.
- It’s of White Sauce:.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Milk.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Prawn Doria Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- To make white sauce, heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted and foaming, add flour and cook stirring until mixture bubbles. Slowly add milk, 1/4 cup at a time, stirring constantly until sauce boils and thickens.
- Heat Oil in a frypan, cook finely chopped Onion until tender, add Cooked Prawns, Cooked Rice and grated Carrot, then add Frozen Peas & Corn and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Slightly oil a large ovenproof dish, place the fried rice and pour the White Sauce over the rice. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.