Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 150 grams of dry white rice.
- It’s 410 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 120 ml of water.
- It’s 1000 grams of raw prawns.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 50 grams of rice flour.
- It’s 2 of large mangoes, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch (half a handful) fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 60 ml of lime juice.
Vickys Coconut Prawn Patties with Mango Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF Instructions
- Pour the rice, coconut milk and water into a saucepan
- Bring to the boil then simmer, covered for 15 – 20 minutes or until the liquid is all absorbed and the rice is fluffy
- Meanwhile, shell and de-vein the prawns if needed, discarding the heads. Chop coursely
- Mix in a bowl with the cooked rice, curry paste and rice flour. Add a little more water or coconut milk if required
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Shape into 12 patties and shallow fry off in batches for 4 – 5 few minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through
- Drain on kitchen paper
- Meanwhile, combine the mango, onion, coriander and lime juice
- Serve 3 patties per person with the mango salsa, a green salad and some dipping sauce