Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 3 of Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles.
- You need 1.5 l of water.
- You need 5 of carrots, chopped in to disks.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- It’s 3 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 0.5 Tbsp of Grace hot curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fresh parsely, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of birds eye chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so.
- Serve with toasted bread