Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns
- You need 20 pcs of medium sized prawns.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of green onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of smashed black peppercorns or 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce or any chilli sauce of sauce that is available.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt(optional as soya has salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of combination of butter and cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of combination of rice flour and white cornflour (or anyone whatever is available).
Easy peasy salt and pepper prawns Instructions
- Mix the prawns in soya and Tabasco and sprinkle the flour on it and mix.
- Heat the oil butter combo in a deep wide pan.
- Lay the prawns separately on the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Move the prawns on the side and add the garlic, spring onions and peppercorns sauté this for 1 minute and the mix it all and continue to sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Check for salt if required Serve hot.