Chicken noodles soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken noodles soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodles soup
- It’s 800 gm of – 1kg Whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of Peper seed.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need leaves of Spring onion & coriander.
- Prepare of Red chilli.
- Prepare of Fish cakes.
- You need of Noodles (your preferred noodles).
- Prepare 2.5 L of – 3L water.
Chicken noodles soup Instructions
- Chicken handling: Wash the chicken with salt and rinse it off, boil hot water and pour on the chicken to rinse off the smell.
- Prepare the ingredients: chop the Garlic and press the pepper seed with a spoon to open out a little. Cut the coriander, spring onion and red chillies for topping, you may air fry or fry the fish cakes and slice it into pieces
- Pour the 2.5L water to boil, add the garlic and pepper seed, follow by the chicken, let it boli for 20-25min, take out the chicken and peel it into strips the bone put back to the soup for boiling
- Separately boil water for the noodles. To cook the noodles and rinse off satch before pour the chicken soup over the noodles
- Ready to serve: noodles on the bowl, pour the chicken soup, add the ingredients.