Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons
- It’s 24 of wanton wrappers.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen (or fresh) spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of mini shrimp or medium deveined and cleaned shrimp choped.
- Prepare 16 oz of package of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of lemon to taste (optional).
Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F Mix in bowl all ingredients until combined (except wontons)
- Dip edges of individual wonton wrapper in warm water, add a tbsp of mixture and seal edges to create wonton and place in a cup of a spayed muffin tin. Repeat until all if the ingredients are used and bake until browned (12-17 minutes)
- Top with a squirt of lemon if desired.