Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese
- It’s 12 Oz of pre cooked weight. lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 lb of 51-60 count shrimp.
- You need 1 pkg of small shell pasta.
- You need 2 of shallots, chopped.
- You need 8 strips of good bacon, chopped.
- It’s 32 Oz of pkg Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 6 Oz of Belgian wit ale.
- You need of white pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of chile infused olive oil.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need of garnish.
- You need of chopped dried chives.
- It’s of parmesan, Romano cheese blend.
Brad's lobster, shrimp, beer mac n' cheese Instructions
- In a large pot of salted water, bring to a rolling boil. Add lobster and boil five minutes. A little longer if the tail is very large.
- In a frying pan, heat and add chopped bacon and shallots. Fry on med low until bacon is cooked and shallots are translucent. Do not cook until bacon is crispy.
- Remove to a plate and drain on paper towels. Reserve bacon grease.
- Remove lobster to a plate to cool. Reserve water. Skim off any fat from the lobster and discard.
- Bring water back to a boil. Add pasta. Cook until al dentè. Stir a few times. Drain and rinse pasta under hot water when done.
- When lobster can be handled, remove shell and chop or shred meat
- Place Velveeta and ale in a pot. Chop Velveeta into small cubes. Melt over med low heat. Stir very often
- Place peeled shrimp in the pan with the bacon drippings. Sprinkle with white pepper and garlic powder. Add I tbs chile infused olive oil. Saute over medium heat until just done. Drain.
- When cheese is melted, add the sharp cheddar and add milk, 1/4-1/2 cup, until cheese becomes smooth and creamy. Add the bacon and shallots. Fold in the lobster, shrimp, and pasta. Heat till everything is heated through.
- Plate and serve immediately. Garnish with chopped dry chives, and parmesan Romano blend.