Chicken noodle soup with egg – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken noodle soup with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle soup with egg
- Prepare 1 of Onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, grilled nicely.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s 200 ml of chicken stock.
Chicken noodle soup with egg Instructions
- Sweat your onions and add in the chopped bell pepper
- Add in the chicken stock together with the noodles and bring to boil. Separate the liquid from the noodles to prevent overcooking.
- Add in the chopped chicken breast into the cooked noodles and mix
- Peel and slice into half the boiled egg
- In a clean bowl, add in the hot chicken stock, followed by the noodles chicken mix and top it up with the bisected egg
- Serve hot