Chicken & veggiesAlfredo casserole – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken & veggiesAlfredo casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & veggiesAlfredo casserole
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of small shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 2 can of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packages of bow tie pasta.
- It’s 3 medium of chicken breasts (cube them).
Chicken & veggiesAlfredo casserole Instructions
- Preheat oven 380
- Put a small drop of olive oil in pan, let heat. Cube chicken and place in pan, add shrimp and sprinkle salt pepper and garlic powder over chicken.
- Let chicken cook half way threw and add chopped or whole mushrooms of your choice, while this is going start boiling pasta for 5 min or til aldenta
- Add in broccoli cuts and spinach, let this mixture simmer. Drain out pasta.
- Drain out any liquid in the chicken veggie mix, if desired. Add Alfredo sauce, stir in bow ties.
- Layer the chicken pasta mixture with mozzarella in a casserole dish. Bake for 15-25 min