Stuffed Salmon – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Stuffed Salmon using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Salmon
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked shrimp.
- You need 2 tbsp of blackened seasoning.
- It’s Teaspoon of salt.
Stuffed Salmon Step By Step
- Cut salmon in half and pat dry
- Prepare stuffing mix well and season with Cajun seasoning
- Season salmon on both sides with salt and blackened seasoning
- Insert mix into salmon and fold over
- Prepare pan with drizzle of oil; Medium. Heat.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Laying salmon in pan and sear Both sides.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes