Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns
- It’s 180 g of uncooked prawns (I used frozen).
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1-2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of small cloves garlic.
- Prepare 2 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 handful of mixed leaves.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3/4 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1/2 of pomegranate.
- It’s of Dill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon.
Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns Step By Step
- Marinate the prawns in salt, 2 tbsp oil, smoked paprika, crushed garlic and chilli flakes. Just meanwhile the quinoa is cooking.
- Cook the 3/4 cup of quinoa in double amount of water until soft.
- Mix the leaves, spinach and shredded carrot in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix dill, 2tbsp of oil, 2 tbsp water, a squeeze of lemon and a tiny sugar for dressing.
- When quinoa is cooked, drain excess water if needed and spread the quinoa on a plate to cool a little.
- Add a few tbsp of oil to a frying pan and heat it up to medium heat. Add prawns and marinate and fry them slowly until they become pink.
- Mix the salad, dressing and quinoa. Portion them into plates put the prawns on the top and drizzle it with some of the leftover juice from the sauce pan. Put some pomegranate seeds on top and enjoy!