Prawns, Spinach & Bell Peppers! – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns, Spinach & Bell Peppers! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawns, Spinach & Bell Peppers!
- It’s 15 of Prawns Medium.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper Medium Sized , thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 Cloves of Garlic , finely chopped.
- Prepare Fistful of 1 of Spinach , chopped.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Chill flakes.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
Prawns, Spinach & Bell Peppers! Instructions
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the garlic and saute till brownish in color.
- To this, add the red bell pepper and fry till it gets cooked (3-4mins)
- Now remove both the garlic and the bell pepper from the pan, and put it aside.
- To the non-stick pan, once again add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the prawns, salt, red chilli powder and black pepper. Mix well and cook for 2 mins, till the prawns change color to orange.
- Finally add the spinach and cook till it withers.
- Add the garlic and bell pepper back into the pan and stir well.
- At the end, add the soya sauce and saute everything for another 2 mins.
- You are done! Pair this dish with plain rice.