Chicken Noodle Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 8 cups of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 3 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts (2.5-3lbs).
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thyme.
Chicken Noodle Soup Step By Step
- Chop onion and add to pan with vegetable oil. Cook until soft. Then add garlic and cook for another minute stirring regularly.
- Chop carrots and celery. Add to pot. Then add chicken stock and water. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and add to pot. Add thyme and parsley.
- Bring pot to a simmer and set timer for 20 minutes. With 8 minutes left add uncooked noodles.