Thai Green Prawn Curry – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Thai Green Prawn Curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Green Prawn Curry
- It’s 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of cup broccoli.
- It’s Half of cup green beans.
- Prepare Half of cup spinach.
- Prepare 3 of green fresh chilli.
- You need of Red chilli to garnish.
Thai Green Prawn Curry Instructions
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame.
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water.
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice.