Shrimp Linguine – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Linguine using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Linguine
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes Roma.
- It’s 2 cups of Spinach Chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 package of Linguine.
- You need 4 tbsps of Butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
Shrimp Linguine Instructions
- Clean and peel shrimps
- Dice onion, Chop tomatoes, and Mince Garlic
- Boil salted water for the pasta and heat a large sauce pan with half the butter.
- When butter is hot, saute onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- After onion is translucent, toss Shrimp in with onion and garlic.
- Cook Pasta according to package instructions.
- When shrimp is half cooked, toss in tomatoes, spinach, and rest of butter. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- After pasta is cooked, drain and toss in with vegetable mixture. Top with cheese.