Palak Prawn and Idiyappam – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Palak Prawn and Idiyappam using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Prawn and Idiyappam
- You need 1 lbs of Palak Fresh leaves (spinach).
- It’s 1 of , idiyappam.
- Prepare 20 – 30 of shrimp Small white -.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies ,.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut Ground -.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Chillipowder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
Palak Prawn and Idiyappam Step By Step
- Cook Spinach in a non stick vessel with salt, green chillies and coconut paste. Don't let the spinach dry (it shouldn't, if not add half a cup of water).
- Cook until the leaves looked done or lose their raw texture.
- In a separate non-stick pan, saute shrimp with oil, salt, ginger garlic paste, and chilli powder for about 10 mins.
- Serve spinach in a bowl with steamed idiyappam and prawns served in layers on top of one another.