Sig's Purple Potato and Prawn Puree – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sig's Purple Potato and Prawn Puree using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Purple Potato and Prawn Puree
- It’s 225 grams of frozen, ready cooked quality prawns.
- It’s 250 grams of purple majesty potato, peeled.
- Prepare 225 grams of baby spinach, washed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of thick slice of lemon.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of quality olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried wild garlic.
Sig's Purple Potato and Prawn Puree Step By Step
- Add lemon, crushed garlic and bay leaf with one cup of water and boil in a pan for about 10 minutes. Cool the liquid and add the cooked prawns, marinade in the liquid for about 30 minutes
- Wash the potatoes peel and cook. Cut into small pieces. Remove prawns from liquid,setting a few aside for garnish, add to potatoes with olive oil and a table spoon butter. Mix in blender until smooth.
- Blanch spinach with the wild chopped garlic for 1 minute and arrange on serving plate.Top with the puree and garnish with a few prawns
- This is my creation