Sushi Cake for Celebratory Events – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sushi Cake for Celebratory Events using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake for Celebratory Events
- It’s 360 ml of White rice.
- You need 8 slice of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 4 of Prawns.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Snow peas.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Store-bought chirashi sushi pack.
Sushi Cake for Celebratory Events Instructions
- Make the chirashi sushi and thin shredded omelet. If you make the omelet with katakuriko and water, it won't rip as easily.
- Parboil the carrots, spinach, and shrimp. Cut the carrots into hearts. Flavor the spinach with soy sauce. Cut the shrimp in half along the back.
- Starting from the bottom of the mold, add the denbu -> sushi -> omelet -> sushi -> spinach -> sushi in that order. Turn over onto a serving plate, and decorate with salmon arranged in a rose shape. For the last step, garnish with snow peas and heart-shaped carrots and it's complete!