Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut.
- You need 2-3 of salted eggs, shelled and minced.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 c of nestle or all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 head of medium garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 bar of butter, or less up to you.
- Prepare of to taste salt and pepper,.
- You need of to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions, chopped.
Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto Step By Step
- Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don't brown.
- Add the salted eggs. Add the cream, stir in. Add dash of salt, pepper, to taste, and a few drops of soy seasoning (optional).
- Taste and adjust. Add more cream if desired.
- Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange.
- Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. 🙂