Charlotte Pasta Marseilles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Charlotte Pasta Marseilles using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Charlotte Pasta Marseilles
- Prepare 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 2 3/4 slice of butter.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need piece of chopped shrimps into 3s.
- You need 1 2/3 of crunched garlic.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of squeezed lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 of cooked pasta twirls.
Charlotte Pasta Marseilles Step By Step
- Heat the pan with olive oil.
- Add the garlic after 30s followed by the onions and zucchini then the shrimp
- Once the shrimp is cooked, add the butter, pepper and basil
- Finally the pasta. Mix it with more basil, pepper, salt and lemon juice for 1 min.