Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly)
- Prepare 2 lbs of large shrimp.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of siracha.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare Stalk of asparagus.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes (if desired).
Spicy butter garlic shrimp (keto friendly) Step By Step
- Cook 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter in pan add asparagus. Cook in pan about 6 minutes add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside once done cooking.
- Add remaining butter to pan. Add shrimp. Cook on both sides for about 2 minutes then and garlic and seasoning (Italian seasoning, onion powder salt and pepper). Cook another minute.
- Add vegetable stock and siracha to create a stock and let simmer for about a minute. Then add the asparagus back in to warm back up. Then add the lemon juice. Enjoy!