Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste
- It’s 300 g of White Tofu.
- You need 250 g of Shrimp (Medium Size).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Shallots.
- It’s 3 of Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- You need 3 of Red Chilli Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Green Onion (Optional).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of White Pepper (Ground).
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Instructions
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel.
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste.
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes.
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again.
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth.
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot.
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served.
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^