Shrimp And Choy Sum With Jackfruit In Egg Broth – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp And Choy Sum With Jackfruit In Egg Broth using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp And Choy Sum With Jackfruit In Egg Broth
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 3 large of shrimp / prawn.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of any stock or 1 bottle of essence of chicken.
- It’s dash of salt.
- You need 1 cup of slice jackfruit.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice scallions.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 3 cup of choy sum or any green vegetables.
Shrimp And Choy Sum With Jackfruit In Egg Broth Instructions
- With oil saute the fine dice garlic and onion with shrimp/ prawn then add choy sum or any green vegetables with the stock and bring it to a simmer
- Off heat and immediately Add in the beaten egg and stir gently 2 circle only and let the egg set ( do not over stir ,as it will cause the broth to be very cloudy )
- Once eggs are set on the heat and add seasoning, the slice jackfruit and scallion mix well and serve
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER JACKFRUIT RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404893-jackfruit-and-onion-in-teriyaki-sauce