Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew
- You need 180 g of Onion (Sweet).
- You need 300 g of Carrots.
- It’s 150 g of Celery.
- Prepare 150 g of Asparagus.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 563 g of Sweet Potatoes (2 Wh).
- You need 121 g of Tomatos.
- Prepare 215 g of Corn.
- It’s 267 g of Small White Beans.
- It’s 283 g of Tofu.
- It’s 298 g of Butternut Squash Soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of Chicken Stock.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Clove.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of All spice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Tarragon.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew Instructions
- Chop All Veggies, around 1 – 2 inch
- Saute Onions, Carrots, and Celery, once mixed broken down add Garlic.
- Remove from Pot/Pan, Put in Tofu and brown all 4 sides of each piece
- Once Tofu is Browned, add in chicken stock, soup, and the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add desired spices, I prefer Clove, Paprika (Smoked), Pepper, Salt, Tarragon, and Cayenne Pepper, Mix well.
- Bring the burner to as low as possible and cook for 40 min – 2 hours depending on the sweet potatoes being soft.