skunks easy shrimp fettuccine Alfredo – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have skunks easy shrimp fettuccine Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skunks easy shrimp fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 2 lb of shrimp tail off deviened.
- You need 2 of jars of Alfredo sauce fifteen ounces each Bertolli brand.
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
skunks easy shrimp fettuccine Alfredo Step By Step
- boil pasta per instructions on box
- after the pasta is cooked add a teaspoon of butter salt and parsley to pasta to let stick
- add 1 teaspoonful of garlic 2 teaspoon of butter , breadcrumbs heat and brown the crumbs heat them till browned
- add three tablespoons of butter to a pan add garlic and shrimp 1 teaspoon of salt cook if a lot of liquid is present drain cook till heated thru add sauce and mix then add pasta mix rhen add breadcrumbs serve hot