Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee
- Prepare 300 grams of fresh yellow egg noodle.
- Prepare 2 cup of choy sam vegetable.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 10 of medium cooked fish ball cut in half.
- Prepare 10 of medium shrimp / prawn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of small red cili.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of stock / water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee Instructions
- In pan with oil saute dice garlic and shallot then add in prawn and fish ball with green vegetable then add water / stock bring it to a boil
- Add yellow noodle and mix well till sauce start to dry and starchy off heat add scallion and serve hot