Rice Vermicelli and Chinese Okra Soup – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Rice Vermicelli and Chinese Okra Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Vermicelli and Chinese Okra Soup
- Prepare Half of a cup of cooked rice vermicelli.
- Prepare 2 of small chayotes, cut into a few parts.
- It’s 1 of chinese okra, peel and then cut.
- Prepare 3 of garlics, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of a tomato, cut into several parts.
- It’s of Some water.
- You need of Some salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Rice Vermicelli and Chinese Okra Soup Instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Then fry the garlics until fragrant.
- Add the water and let it simmer.
- Then add the chayotes and chinese okra. Let them softem.
- Then add the vermicelli, tomato and seasonings.
- Mix and taste test.
- Turn off the heat when everything is good.