Low Mein – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Low Mein using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Mein
- Prepare of food.
- You need 1 bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 4 stick of carrots.
- It’s 5 lb of jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 5 packages of cooked noodles.
- You need 1 bunch of celery.
- It’s 4 lb of shredded chicken thighs.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of curry powder.
- You need 1 can of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of kikkoman soy sauce.
Low Mein Instructions
- boil the whole thigh chicken with curry
- shred the carrots,scallions, celery any style
- after chicken is cooked,wait to cool down and shred
- in a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the cooked noodles
- add the seasonings, but not all
- put the packages of cooked noodles
- add the rest of the seasonings
- continue to stir until done