Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg wraps, (usaully in your produce department).
- You need 2 cup of Fresh bean sprouts, rinsed, drained, and pat dried.
- It’s 1 packages of Broccoli Slaw, remove all broccoli and large pieces of cabbage or cut them up into same size pieces as the slaw.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each; soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Prepare pinch of Chinese five spices.
- It’s of salt and white pepper.
- Prepare of "You can add cut up Shrimp or Chicken if you like as well; to this mixture.".
Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls Step By Step
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
- You take one wrapper, add 1to 2 tbsp. full of mixture; then wrap from corner first….
- Pull corner over mixture and roll and then fold the two sides in over mixture and roll all the way… brush with water to seal last corner. (Refer to attached picture)…Set in frying basket and fry @ 350° for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and drain on paper towels..,then enjoy!