Cajun Seafood Pasta – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cajun Seafood Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Seafood Pasta
- It’s 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 lb of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of dry fettucine pasta.
Cajun Seafood Pasta Instructions
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.