Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms
- You need 3 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 box of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 45 of Shrimps.
- You need 1 packages of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce x2.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 3 pinch of Ground Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 stick of Margarine.
Scampi w/bacon and mushrooms Step By Step
- If you got shrimp that needs peeling then soak them in warm water. This makes them easier to peel
- Cut bacon slices into pieces. The size of the pieces is up to you.
- Start with melting the stick of in a non stick pan big enough to hold all the noodles. I used a skillet which worked great.
- After all the margarine is melted. Add the mushrooms and bacon slices to the pan. Place lid over the pan and let cook on high heat or 300°F.
- After bacon and mushrooms have cooked to a light-dark brown color pull them out of the pan mixing it with the peeled shrimp.Then drain the margarine out till there is only a little bit left in the pan.
- Cook the Angel Hair pasta in a large pot on high heat until the noodles are fully cooked then using a strainer drain the noodles out.
- Add the bacon, mushroom, and shrimp mix the pan. Then add 1 (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce to the pan along with the pepper, seasoning salt, and garlic. Do this while you are cooking the pasta. Let simmer for 5-10 min. stiring often.
- After the noodles and shrimp are fully cooked, add the noodles to the pan with other ingredients along with the other (16 ounce) jar of alfredo sauce.
- Mix well and serve. Be careful the food will be hot.