Chicken & shrimp Alfredo – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken & shrimp Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & shrimp Alfredo
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 3 of chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 bag of Raw shrimp.
- It’s 4 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Creole Seasoning.
- It’s of Old Bay Garlic&Herb Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of contain of Fresh Grated Parmesan/ramano Cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Parsley.
Chicken & shrimp Alfredo Instructions
- Saute or Bake Chicken pieces & season with old bay and creole seasoning
- Add Olive oil and 1 clove of chopped garlic to a pan, Then Saute Spinach until its Wilted
- Drain Spinach and Set Aside Until Later
- Add olive oil and 1 clove of chopped garlic to a pan and add raw shrimp cookies for 2 minutes on each side, Set aside for Later
- Start boiling pasta for About 10-12 minutes
- For the Sauce: Chop remaining garlic and sauce in a pan with butter.
- Once butter is melted. Add Heavy whipping cream and stir. Then Add That Cheese and Stir and Until Completely melted.
- Add creole and old bay seasoning. Simmer the sauce on low for 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the cooked pasta then pour the sauce on top and Garnish with Parsley.