Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls
- You need 1 packages of Egg wraps, (usaully in your produce department).
- It’s 2 cup of Fresh bean sprouts, rinsed, drained, and pat dried.
- You need 1 packages of Broccoli Slaw, remove all broccoli and large pieces of cabbage or cut them up into same size pieces as the slaw.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each; soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- You need pinch of Chinese five spices.
- Prepare of salt and white pepper.
- It’s of "You can add cut up Shrimp or Chicken if you like as well; to this mixture.".
Easy Chicken- Sprout Egg Rolls Instructions
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
- You take one wrapper, add 1to 2 tbsp. full of mixture; then wrap from corner first….
- Pull corner over mixture and roll and then fold the two sides in over mixture and roll all the way… brush with water to seal last corner. (Refer to attached picture)…Set in frying basket and fry @ 350° for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and drain on paper towels..,then enjoy!